So! This is a romantic request for my police officer Jordon Cole - who takes her job very seriously, and rarely does anything else BESIDES her job. She works herself into the ground, basically, and takes no time for herself. She needs someone who can help her realize that living like that is not necessary, and it's okay to be someone other than stern, focused, cautious Officer Cole. Also someone who is her opposite. A good partner.
Preferably I want this to be a detective. A very skilled detective, and it's up to you if they are seasoned or not - but they are new to Kalopsia. They're unconventional in their job - very rarely wear appropriate clothing (so, no suits or anything like that! very casual clothes.) and don't talk, act, or really look like a traditional "cop". Their unconventional ways help them investigate - people are more willing to trust someone who looks like a civilian, they aren't intimidating. They could've previously worked as a undercover officer (that's optional!).
This detective takes an interest in Officer Cole almost immediately, and tags along with her often. He is very open about admiring her for her work ethic, respecting how well she does her job, ect ect. She hates working with the detective
. She thinks they don't take their job seriously at all; they're too messy in their work, too friendly, too distracted. Even when she sees that their way of investigating WORKS, she's too stubborn to admit it.
She hates working with them, but they're stuck to her glue and they're having a pretty good time. Eventually they'll teach each other a lot, realize they work good together, ect all that cliche stuff.
- You can make up whatever they are investigating
- They like to have fun, and enjoy the simple things in life. Like bad jokes (aka dad jokes)
- They are very friendly, and make friends suspiciously easy (this could be related to their power, or maybe they're just very very likable)
- Think Cooper from Twin Peaks, but less "polished" in appearance
- I use they primarily throughout, but I prefer someone male or male aligned.
- Any history or anything not mentioned in the request is 100% up to you.
- No preference for face claims. Your decision!
- Be Born by Tally Hall fits him very well (just as a little bit of inspiration!)
- if you have any questions feel free to PM me on this account or hit me up in the discord group chat!